Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Deep Thoughts by Donald Trump

What's this antagonistic obsession Donald Trump has with John McCain?
     The New York businessman, reality show star, and greatest president in my lifetime has gone off on another Twitter rant about John McCain, while the rest of the GOP has stood by with a look on their faces like the one the passengers on the Titanic must have had.
     To find some insight to his obsession, I needed to look no further than his latest book, Deep Thoughts by Donald Trump.
     I read it, so you wouldn't have to.
  
Winning isn't everything. It's the only thing.
That, and crushing John McCain.
  
It ain't over 'til it's over.
Or until John McCain comes back from the dead to finally vote for the repeal of ObamaCare.
  
All men are created equal.
Except John McCain.
  
Thou shalt not kill.
John McCain being the only exception.
  
Win one for the Gipper.
'Cause he hates John McCain, too.
  
Hmm, I wonder what John McCain is doing right now.
  
To the victor belongs the spoils.
You know who's spoiled?
John McCain.
Or maybe he just smells that way.
  
God must love the poor, 'cause he made so many of them.
He made John McCain, too.
Stupid God.
    
I must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini.
Then I'll be ready for a night of stalking John McCain's grave.
  
'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved before.
You know who I don't love?
John McCain.
  
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
Then poison it and serve it to John McCain.
If he were still alive, that is.

Hey, you! Turn around!
Oh, sorry... for a minute, I thought you were John McCain.
  
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Unless it's John McCain.
  
It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
Hmm, that fat lady looks an awful lot like John McCain.
  
'Tis a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done before.
'Tis a far better place I go than I have ever been.
Wow!
Did I really say that?
'Cause what I was really thinking about was John McCain.
  
Don't shit where you eat.
Shit where John McCain eats.
  
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
But why doesn't it keep John McCain away?
  
Where are you, McCain?
I know you're here somewhere.
  
Last night, I shot an elephant in my pajamas.
Oh, how I wish it were John McCain.
  
We are our own worst enemy.
Unless you count John McCain.
  
I think, therefore I am...
...thinking of John McCain.
  
I have not yet begun to fight.
Because I'm still worried if John McCain is really dead or not.
  
Nice guys finish last.
Does that mean John McCain is a nice guy?
I hope not.
  
Knock, knock!
"Who's there?"
"John McCain."
"John McCain who?"
"Nothing, I was just thinking about John McCain."
  
Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes.
Unless it's John McCain.
  
We have met the enemy, and he is us.
By "us," I mean John McCain.
  
Prosperity is just around the corner.
So is John McCain.
Can't we all just get along?
With everybody but John McCain, that is.
  
You can fool all of the people some of the time,
and some of the people all of the time,
but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Oh, why does John McCain torment me so?
  
AHHHHHHHHHHH! McCCAAAIIIINNNNN!
    
Am I a man who dreamt I was a butterfly,
or am I a butterfly dreaming that I'm a man?
No, I'm a man.
A man who hates John McCain.
  
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
But enough about John McCain.
  
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
You know who doesn't smell sweet?
John McCain.
And I'm not just saying that because he's Irish like Beto O'Rourke or anything.
You know who loves me?
The Irish.
And they're going to pay for that wall I'm building.
What do you mean John McCain's an American?
You mean, like me?
No way, I know what I'm talking about.
Wait a minute, what am I talking about?
Oh, yeah... John McCain.
  
I never met a man I didn't like.
Except John McCain.
     
  
  American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  


No comments:

Post a Comment