Sunday, November 10, 2019

Six. Word. Horror. Story.

Smiling, the clown locked the door.
  
Never said I was a woman.
  
Grandpa was tough... and tasted awful.
  
Yes, Virginia, there IS a Pennywise.
  
For sale. Baby shoes. Don't ask.
  
Halloween.
Look at all those treats.
  
I have my father's eyes.
Tasty.
  
I'm lost.
Who's that behind me?
  
Sex. Sex. Sex. Married. No sex.
  
Did I mention?
I have AIDS.
  
This meat tastes funny.
Where's grandma?
  
Is THAT a lump I feel?
  
The Secret Service read your tweets.
  
And that man was Jeffrey Dahmer.

Why do these dates have legs?
  
But mommy SAID she'd be back!
  
"I thought you were dead?"
"I am."
  
"I'm dead? Sweet Jesus!"
"Guess again."
  
Who left the black door open?
  
Is THAT a gun he's carrying?
  
Turns out, it WAS a gun.
  
Turns out, it WASN'T a nightmare.
  
For sale.
Chainsaw.
Only used once.
  
Yay! The weekend!
*blink*
Aieee! Monday!
  
Finally, he could pass for human.
  
"We should break up."
"I'm pregnant."
  
John Lennon to Paul, George, & Ringo:
"Me and Yoko got married, mates!"
  
"Is that a gun?"
BANG!
"Yes."
  
The starving dogs began to feast.
  
The setting sun never rose again.
  
My head hurt... and then exploded.
  
I want to marry your daughter.
  
The zombie ate my eyes first.
  
The morgue's dead began to rise.
  
Holy crap... Fox News was RIGHT!
  
Bloodstains are hard to hide.
  
My head hurt... and then exploded.
  
"Clown for hire"
--John Wayne Gacy
  
Trick-or-treaters... so darn tasty.
  
Don't worry. I'm a friendly clown.
  
You're lost? Gee, that's too bad.
  
Are your parents home? No? Good.
  
Trump Wins Re-Election By A LANDSLIDE!
  
Democrats WIN The 2020 Presidential Election!
  
...contents censored by the Chinese government...
  
  
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment