Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hillary's Emails

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of all this Clinton Email Scandal nonsense.
     Now, after all the brouhaha is over with, the question I have, the REAL question (the only one that matters), is: Who's got the time to send off over 50,000 emails? I thought Secretary of States were supposed to busy. Sadly, what the American people found out, they're busy the way teenage girls are busy when they're bullying each other over the internet.
     Personally, I like Hillary Clinton. I don't care what anybody says, that 666 on her scalp is just an unfortunate birthmark, and if she says she didn't do anything illegal, immoral, or improper, then I believe her. It's like when I served as a juror in the notorious OJ Simpson trial, all of the eleven other jurors were dead-set on finding him guilty of the vicious murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, but I told them, "You forget one thing, people... he SAYS he's innocent, and that's good enough for me." The rest, as they say, is history.
     Going back to the emails, do the math, my friends.
     Do the math.
     If each email took one minute to send, and, assuming, one minute to receive a response, at fifty thousand emails that translates to 100,000 minutes, divided by 60 and that's ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SIXTY-SEVEN HOURS that the Democratic presidential candidate spent in front of her computer while she was supposed to be busy saving the world. And that doesn't even include the time she spent watching Miley Cyrus videos.
     I know FBI Director James Comey created a stir when he recommended to our Attorney General Loretta Lynch to essentially "let sleeping dogs lie," but, despite the critical accusations political pundits like Rush Limbo and Bill O'Really have spewed, James Comey and Loretta Lynch are the best two law enforcement officers money and the Clintons can buy, and that's why I couldn't help myself, I just had to find out how the once and future president had the time to send off all those emails.
     As it turns out, Hillary brilliantly developed a sort of personal shorthand. She doesn't waste time with things like sentences and punctuation. Instead, she power-punches you with a thought, a word, an image.
     I know you don't know what I'm taking about, that's why I'm supplying you with a brief example of a typical Hillary Clinton exchange.
     And stop bothering me about that money I owe you.
 
Other Person: Hil?
Hillary Clinton: yeah?
O.P.: 'Sup?
H.C.: nothing
Chesea?
good
Bill?
who?
LOL
;-)
Mil?
two?
One.
:-(
'K?
no
Please?
NO!
Okay, two.
sorry
What?
now five
Five?
yes, five
Three.
five
3.5
KMA
Four.
Five!
...
'bye
'k
'K?
'K.
@5?
Done.
:-)
OMT
what?
Benghazi.
Ben who?
Exactly.
 
 
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
   

No comments:

Post a Comment