Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Week In Tweets: Special Lack-Of-Ability Edition!

In any conversation with my boss, he goes blah, blah, blah about nothing I care about, and, when he's done, I just agree.
  
Taking a nap.
Or, as I like to call it, pressing life's "Pause" button.
  
I only ask you about your day so I can tell you about mine.
  
There are NO limits to what you can do.
Lack of ability?
That'll stop you every time.
  
I set up a camera in my house to see if my maid was stealing from me.
You know what?
She STOLE it!
  
Fake News Report!
Did you know it was Ozzy Osbourne's birthday yesterday?
Neither did Ozzy Osbourne.
  
This Just In!
Paul McCartney & Rihanna Run Into Each Other While On A Plane!
Sadly, neither one knew who the other one was.
  
Fake News Reports!
Richard E. Grant Hefts A Heaping Helping Of Hurrahs On The New Star Wars Movie!
That would mean more if I knew who Richard E. Grant was.
  
Fake News Reports!
Penguin Random House, the publisher of Barack & Michelle Obama, pledge to donate 300,000 children's books in addition to the one million they've already given.
Why not donate some money?
"The Obama's took it all," a spokesman admitted.
  
My wife says I' no worse than any other husband.
Hmm... I wonder just how many OTHER husbands she's had.

  
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment