Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dear John: Special Las Vegas Edition!

Hard Core Advice From
Hard Core's Hardest Core... John Leslie!
 
Dear John,
     Does a massage hurt in order to be effective?
     --Afraid
 
Dear Afraid,
No, a massage hurts because the masseuse is so poorly paid.
Next!
 
Dear John,
     I find it hard to see well driving at night, though I see fine by day. Does anything help?
     --Four-eyes
 
Dear Four-Eyes,
Yes, staying out of my way.
Next!
 
Dear John,
     I heard on TV last night that doctors can give you a shot of "Youth Hormone." Is this too good to be true?
     --Gullible
  
Dear Gullible,
Only if he uses his penis.
Next!
  
 
Confidential to Never Dated:
I like to use a dating strategy inspired by the layout of my favorite bar in Vegas. Liquor in the front and poker in the rear.
 
 
American Chimpanzee
jimduchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
   

No comments:

Post a Comment