Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Fifty Shades of Harvey Weinstein

Confessions of a Potted Plant
 
Ho-hum... another day.
      It’s pretty boring being a potted plant. Nothing exciting ever happens.
      Hey, here comes my owner, Harvey Weinstein. He just bought me and gave me a home.
      He seems like a nice man.
      That’s a very pretty girl he’s with. I wonder why she’s crying?
      Oh, goodie! He’s walking over to me! He must be wanting to show me off to her. We potted plants are known for our calming abilities.
      Now he’s standing over me. Hmm, a bit too close. That's making me feel uncomfortable.
      Um, excuse me, Mr. Weinstein, can you take a step back and respect my personal space, please?
      Hey!
      What are you doing?
      Put that thing away!
      Ahhhhhhhh!
      It’s not fair! It’s not fair!
  
      *sniff*
      I feel so used.

   
 
American Chimpanzee
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment