Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Week In Tweets: Special F-Bomb Edition!

 Fake News Reports!
  
Don't you hate it when you see some old fart and then realize you went to high school with them?
  
Don't you hate it when you see some old fart and then realize you went to high school with them?
Now imagine how you'd feel if you saw the TWO of them debating each other on TV.
  
In His Debate Against President Trump, Joe Biden DID NOT Wear A Wire To Give Himself An Unfair Advantage, The Associated Press Insists!
"And WE know because HE told us."
  
Autocorrect is a pain in the asset.
  
To fully appreciate the Sisteen Chapel, do I first have to appreciate the first fisteen?
  
New York Times Publishes Story From An Anonymous Source That President Trump Was Considering Wearing A Superman Shirt To Make A Dramatic Exit From The Hospital!
"We'll publish anything anyone tells us," the newspaper of record admits.
  
President Trump Drops Huge F-Bomb On The Rush Limbaugh Show!
I don't blame Trump.
Listening to Rush Limbaugh makes me want to use the f-word, too.
  
Hang on,
I've got a text from my smart refrigerator.
It's giving me a heads up that I'm having leftovers for dinner tonight.
  
Things To Do:
1) Spend all my waking hours working toward my dreams.
2) Go back to sleep because I have no dreams.
  
Why do "careGIVER" and "careTAKER" mean the same thing?
  
Jim Duchene
Fake News Chief Correspondent
  
  
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment