Wednesday, July 21, 2021

The Week In Tweets: Special Brady Bunch Edition!

 Fake News Reports!


My parents were always proud of me.
And I could never figure out why.

**********
When we were married my ex-wife wanted to have children.
“What you do in your free time is fine by me,” I told her.

**********
My parents told me I don’t call them often enough.
“But I visit you every day,” I answered.
Turns out, they’d prefer a phone call.

**********
Tom Brady Visits Joe Biden At The White House!
“It takes a special man,” the president told press, “to marry a lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold like their mother. The youngest one in curls.”

**********
THIS JUST IN:
   Japan CANCELS The Olympics!

**********
THIS JUST IN:
   Joe Biden FIRES Dr. Fauci!

**********
Senator Rand Paul In ANOTHER Massive Blowout With Dr. Anthony Fauci, Who Was Testifying Before Congress!
“Can’t I speak with someone from CNN?” pleaded the trembling Dr. Fauci

**********
Albuquerque, NM Was Nearly Scammed Out Of 1.9 MILLION Dollars!
Fortunately, a bank flagged the transfer of funds okayed by city staff.
“You mean, there ISN’T a Nigerian prince?” Mayor Tim Keller demanded to know.

**********
With His People Starving And Famine Ravaging His Country, North Korean Dictator Kim Jong-Un Sails On His Luxury Yacht To His Mansion In Wonsan Bay…
…WITH DONALD TRUMP!

**********
48 Churches In Canada Have Been Vandalized Or Set On Fire In The Last Two Months!
“I need the ash for my blackface,” a grinning Prime Minister Trudeau explained calmly.

**********
 
Jim Duchene
Fake News Chief Correspondent
 
American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene


No comments:

Post a Comment