Friday, July 2, 2021

The Week In Tweets: Special The View Edition!

 Fake News Reports!

After Four Trying Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Cuckoo Cackle-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying my co-hosts are stupid,” she explained, “but it takes them FOUR hours to watch 60 Minutes.”

**********
After Four Long Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Nasty Nag-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying Whoopi Goldberg is stupid,” she explained, “but she thinks a quarterback’s a refund.

**********
After Four Difficult Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Poopy Pooper-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying my co-hosts are stupid,” she explained, “but they got fired from their job at the M & M factory for throwing out all the W’s.”

**********
After Four Vacuous Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Vicious Vomit-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying Joy Behar is stupid,” she explained, “but they had to burn down the school to get her out of second grade.”

**********
After Four Draining Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Frumpy Flatulence-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying my co-hosts are stupid,” she explained, “but they think Johnny Cash is a pay toilet.”

**********
After Four Taxing Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Putrid Puke-Fest The View!
   “I’m not saying Sara Haines is stupid,” she explained, “but when Judge Judy said, ‘Order in the court!’ she asked for a burger and fries.”

**********
After Four Frustrating Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Yammering Yak-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying my co-hosts are stupid,” she explained, “but you could lock them in a grocery store and they’d starve to death.”

**********
After Four Toxic Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Boring Crap-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying Sunny Hostin is stupid,” she explained, “but she puts lipstick on her forehead to make up her mind.”

**********
After Four Spirit-Breaking Years, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Osteo Porosis-Fest The View!
“I’m not saying my co-hosts are stupid,” she explained, “but The Three Stooges watch them and take notes.

**********
After Four Years She’ll Never Get Back, Meghan McCain Leaves ABC’s Stink, Stank, Stunk-Fest Of A Show, The View!
   “I’m not saying Baba Wawa is stupid,” she explained, “but when thieves stole her TV, she chased after them, shouting ‘Wait, you forgot the remote!’”

**********
 
Jim Duchene
Fake News Chief Correspondent
 
American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment