Thursday, July 29, 2021

The Week In Tweets: Special The Olympics Edition!

 Fake News Reports!


Nancy Pelosi Rejects Republicans Jim Banks & Jim Jordan Serving On The January 6th Select Committee
“What do you think this is? A fair hearing?”

**********
THIS JUST IN:
China Just Scored The First Gold Medal Of The Summer Olympics In Tokyo!
I’m happy for the athlete. 
As a reward, her family gets a ten minute break at the Nike factory.

**********
I’m not saying my ex has let herself go, but the last time she stepped out she got a Cease & Desist from Google Earth.

**********
“Second place at the Olympics gets you the silver.
Second place in politics gets you the presidency.”
—President Trump

**********
Olympic Swimmer Araiarne Titmus Beats Katie Ledecky In The 400-Meter Freestyle, Winning Australia A Gold Medal!
Her coach, Dean Boxall, was so excited he had it bronzed.

**********
The Olympics inspires some people to get out there and get active.
All it inspires in me is to sit on the couch and watch TV.

**********
I was excited when I got my tickets to see the 2020 Olympic women’s beach volleyball final in Japan!
Just my luck, it was for Iran versus Saudi Arabia.

**********
The last time I was at the Olympics was 2008 in Beijing, China.
ALL the colors were represented.
Unfortunately, I’m talking about the drinking water.

**********
I’m not saying my first marriage was a loveless one, but the swimming pool lifeguards at the 2020 Olympics are seeing more action.

**********
The food here at the Olympic Village is fit for a king.
STEPHEN King!

**********
 
Jim Duchene
Fake News Chief Correspondent
 
American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene

No comments:

Post a Comment