Sunday, March 12, 2017

Dear John: Special Willie Nelson Edition!

Hard Core Advice From
Hard Core's Hardest Core... John Leslie!


Dear John,
     I'm 65-years-old, recently divorced, and dating again after 20 years. Since I can't get pregnant my boyfriend doesn't want to wear a condom...
     ...but doesn't that put me at risk of an STD?
     --Wondering
 
Dear Wondering,
As close as you are to death, does it really matter?
Next!
 
Dear John,
     My husband and I have sex often, but he rarely kisses me passionately anymore, and I miss it. What happened?
     --What Happened?
 
Dear What,
You got old.
Next!
 
Dear John,
     Sometimes during yoga, I feel like I might orgasm. Am I a freak?
     --Freaky-Deaky
 
Dear Deaky,
Yes.
Next!


Confidential to Country Fan:
I agree. The last thing a girl orally servicing Willie Nelson wants to hear is him saying, "I'm not Willie Nelson."
  
  
American Chimpanzee
jimduchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
   

No comments:

Post a Comment