Friday, August 11, 2017

The Week In Tweets: Celebrity Confidential

Where did Prince Charles spend his first honeymoon?
Indiana!
   
This Just In!
Aaron Carter!
Comes Out As Bisexual!
In Hollywood, that's the first thing you need to do before you admit you're a homosexual.
 
Paul McCartney!
Writes Anti-Trump Song!
"Sometimes I like to pretend I'm still relevant," says the former Beatle, dying his hair.
 
Former Beatle Paul McCartney!
Writes Anti-Trump Song!
"It's what John Lennon would have done," he explains, "except he'd write a good one."
 
Former Beatle Paul McCartney!
Reveals The Name Of His Latest Blockbuster Anti-Trump Song!
"BACKED By The U.S.S.R.!"
 
Mariah Carey!
Tells Lionel Ritchie "don't do American Idol! It was the worst experience of my life!"
Which is what everybody who's ever met Mariah Carey has said about her.
 
Mariah Carey!
Says American Idol was "fake, boring, and the worst experience of my life. In other words, it was just like me."
 
Mariah Carey!
American Idol was "fake, boring, and the worst experience of my life. It was the hardest $10 million I ever got for doing nothing."
 
It's Official!
A Disney Hannah Montana Reunion!
In The Works!
"I'm back!" gushes Miley Cyrus, as young girls worldwide wonder who she is.
 
It's Official!
A Disney Hannah Montana Reunion!
In The Works!
Why Hannah Montana? Why now?
"My career's in the toilet," Miley Cyrus admits.
 
It's official!
A Disney Hannah Montana Reunion!
In The Works!
"Does this mean I'll have to take a bath?" Miley Cyrus ponders, glassy-eyed.
"Regularly?"
 
 
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment