Friday, March 12, 2021

The Week In Tweets: Special Great News Edition!

  Fake News Reports!

Look at that full moon!

I can practically hear my ex howling.

I just saw the Oprah Winfrey interview with The Royal Formerly Known As Prince Harry & Meghan Markle.

You know, there was a time when the English conquered the world.

Now they just whine to the world.

When my ex wanted us to renew our vows, I asked her:

"Why make the same mistake twice?"

My favorite exercise is the Diddly-Squat.

The Royal Formerly Known As Prince Harry & Meghan Markle ask for everyone to please respect their privacy...

...except when it comes to watching their high-profile interviews.

Great News!

The CDC has given their permission for fully vaccinated people to socialize with other fully vaccinated people without having to use masks.

Now all I need is to find fully vaccinated people I like enough to socialize with.

I'm not hard of hearing.

I'm TIRED of hearing.

Musical artist The Weeknd--renowned for his spelling abilities--announces that from this day forward he will boycott the Grammys!

"...for as long as it helps my record sales."

I bought a waterbed at the John Gotti estate sale...

There was a body at the bottom of it.

Green Eggs And Ham?

Dr. Seuss must have a refrigerator like mine.

Jim Duchene

Fake News Chief Correspondent

  

American Chimpanzee

JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com

RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com

@JimDuchene

  

No comments:

Post a Comment