Sunday, March 21, 2021

The Week In Tweets: Special Saint Patrick's Day Edition!

 Fake News Reports!

I can get by on four hours of sleep a night... 

...and six more at work.

I'm grumpy...

...even AFTER I've had my coffee, too.

We come into this world alone, we go out of this world alone, and, in between,

there's dating apps.

#SixWordHorrorStory

#SixWordHorrorStories

The green beer gave me cancer.

According to fact-checking site Lead Story, BBC journalists, and Mashable, the video of Joe Biden outside of the White House and strolling the south lawn is real.

"Can you tell me where I am?" he asked a group of reporters.

Just got my Trump Vaccine.

I wonder what my super power is gonna be.

Billionairess Kylie Jenner Is Expecting Her Fans Via GoFundMe To Pay For Her Best Friend & Makeup Artist Samuel Rauda's Surgery After A Car Accident!

"Well, you certainly don't expect ME to pay for it?"

Trying To Take Credit For Trump's Coronavirus Vaccine, A Confused Joe Biden Has Instead Mistakenly Taken Credit For The 500,000 Deaths COVID-19 Has Caused!

  

American Chimpanzee

JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com

RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com

@JimDuchene

  

No comments:

Post a Comment