Friday, March 11, 2022

The Week In Tweets: Special Dangerous Precedents Edition!

 Fake News Reports!

  

If you ask me, the squeaky wheel doesn’t get the grease. It gets thrown out.

*********

Biden Scheduled To Sign His Executive Order Concerning Cryptocurrency This Week! “What’s cryptocurrency?” wonders the 79-year-old Joe, pen in hand.

*********

Why don’t the voices in my head ever tell me

to take my medication?

*********

The least the government could do is give me a fake cell phone so when I’m talking to myself I don’t look crazy.

*********

As The World Turns Its Financial Backs On Putin, Russia Becomes More And More Dependent On China For Its Economic Survival! “I hope Taiwan is as easy to take over,” says a smugly satisfied Xi Jinping.

*********

Sources Confirm There Is No Credible Evidence Federal Agencies Or Operatives Were Involved In Instigating The January 6th Capital Protest! Saying there is no CREDIBLE evidence is not the same as saying there is NO evidence.

*********

Russia BOMBS Maternity Hospital! I see Putin & the Russian people have become murderers of children.

*********

If the people who want us to stop using fossil fuels would stop using fossil fuels we could cut our consumption by a third.

*********

Why are my green energy kids always asking me for gas money?

*********

After Sleeping Through The 3-Hour Batman Movie, Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring All Movies Clock In At Under Two Hours!

*********

Jim Duchene

Fake News Chief Correspondent

read my RaisingDad humor column for caregivers at

Desert Exposure Magazine

desertexposure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment