Saturday, July 6, 2019

The Week In Tweets: Special The-Shadow-Knows Edition!

Forgive and Forget, is what I always say...
...but what I'm really thinking is "Never forget a slight and plot your revenge accordingly."
  
The downside to being lazy and unemployed is, from the second I wake up, I'm immediately at work.
  
What did the right eye say to the left eye?
"Something between us smells."
  
Me: "Doctor, it hurts when I bend my knee."
My Doctor: "Then don't bend your knee."
  
I do just fine without my morning coffee.
It's everybody around me who suffers.
  
The Super Bowl is the only bowl my mother doesn't try to clean.
  
I like to let my mind wander.
It's as close to exercising as I'm gonna get.
  
Ther4 is something about a closet that makes a skeleton terribly restless.
  
Vengeance helps me forgive.
  
Things That Make Me Go Hmm:
If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two arms?
  
    
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment