Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Week In Tweets: Special Defending The Undefendable Edition!

Fake News Reports!
  
Six Word Horror Story:
No pizza and beer in Hell.
  
"Hydroxychloroquine Is Not An Effective Treatment For COVID-19," Declares The FDA!
"Hydroxychloroquine saved my life," says Michigan Congresswoman Karen Whitsett, a Democrat from Detroit.
"Don't confuse us with facts," the FDA replies.
  
My new job lets me pick up a lot of women.
I'm an Uber driver.
  
A Fake News Special Report:
How we've gone from Rosie the Riveter to Rosie the Rioter!
  
I'm so full I can't eat another bite.
That's a sentence I've never said before.
  
Katy Perry Defends Her Friend Ellen DeGeneres From Accusations Of Being Toxic And Mean To Her Underlings!
"I have only... had positive takeaways... with Ellen," the music superstar affirms.
Did you, as a rich celebrity, ever work for her?
"No."
Exactly.
  
Can You Believe It?
It's less than three months until the presidential election and the Democratic Party STILL hasn't told Joe Biden who he's picked for vice-president.
  
  Presidential Wannabe Joe Biden Confirms He's Ready To Tear President Trump A New One And Agrees To THREE Debates!
"...just as long as I don't have to be there."
  
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, And Adam Schiff Continue To Claim To Have Evidence That President Trump Did Nothing To Stop The Massive Destruction Caused By Hurricane Isaias Despite His Having Had Plenty Of Advance Warning!
  
Six Word Horror Story:
I never gave up on love.
  
  
 American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment