Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Email To My Brother: Who's To Blame?

 Now that you're putting yourself on a computer schedule of only twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, I'm betting you're a creature of habit and your wife's going to take advantage of that and use it to not have sex with you.

     Your love life is going to sound like this:
     Your Wife (in the morning): "I'm feeling especially frisky this morning. You want to stay in bed and get jiggy?"
     You: "Aw, gee, sweetheart. I was just getting ready to get on the computer."
     Patty: "Oh, well... maybe later."
     You: "Maybe later'
     Later...
     Your Wife (at night): "Oh, honey... why don't you and me go upstairs?"
     You: "Aw, gee, sweetheart. You know I always get on the computer at this time."
     Patty: "Oh, well... maybe tomorrow."
     You: "Maybe tomorrow."
     Tomorrow...
     You: "Aw, gee, sweetheart. Why don't we ever have sex anymore?"
     Your Wife: "Well, don't blame ME. YOU'RE the one who's always on the computer." 
  
  
RaisingDad
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
    

No comments:

Post a Comment