Friday, August 23, 2013

Dear John (8-23-13)

Hard Core Advise From
Hard Core's Hardest Core... John Leslie!



Dear John,
      I seem to be upsetting my co-workers, and it's completely unintentional. They think that I'm unfriendly, and that I think I'm better than they are. That's not true. I'm just a quiet person who's not very social.
     How can I get things on a better track?
     --Misunderstood

Dear Misunderstood,
You could try putting out.


Dear John,
     I'm not proud to admit this, but I cheated on my significant other. I guess you could say that it's more of an affair, because it's still going on.
     The other guy is my significant other's best friend, whose girlfriend happens to be my best friend. We hang out all the time together and started talking more and more, one thing led to another, and...
     Now we want to be together, as in: break up with our significant others and start dating each other exclusively.
     The problem?
     One of his immediate family members is in a long-term relationship with one of hers (think siblings). We already know how awkward this would be. I know we should break up with our significant others, which I'm currently in the process of doing, but how would the rest of it work out?
     I mean, how do we start dating publically without it being some huge scandal?
     Thank you for your advise. I am...
     --Not A Floozy

Dear Floozy,
Why don't you just keep putting out?


Dear John,
     I am a 60 year-old female in great health. I'm an avid walker, putting in almost a full block of walking almost every other day. My problem is that I have bunions on both feet, and the beginning of hammer toes. My feet, however, don't hurt at all.
     I recently saw a podiatrist to seek an opinion about what I could do to keep my foot problems from progressing. His opinion was that I should have surgery on both feet to correct the problems.
     His reasoning is that surgery is inevitable, and to correct the problem now will prevent it from becoming a more complicated procedure and recovery in the future.
     That seems logical, but it's difficult to contemplate having surgery on something that gives me no problems whatsoever.
     Any thoughts?
     --Footloose

Dear Footloose,
None whatsoever. I was too busy putting out.


Confidential to I Want Him Back
You could try telling him exactly how you feel, or you could put out.
I'd put out.
 
 
American Chimpanzee
jimduchene.blogspot.com
RaisingMyFather.blogspot.com
 @JimDuchene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment