Friday, February 7, 2020

The Week In Tweets: Special Disappearing Bumblebees Edition!

Fake News Reports!
  
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Among A Handful Of Democrats Who Boycotted President Trump's State Of The Union Address!
Apparently, they also didn't show up to vote in his Impeachment Trial, either.
  
My ex only needs cosmetic surgery in two places:
Her face and her body.
  
Be the tequila, not the lime.
  
This Just In!
The Results Of The Iowa Caucus Have Been FOUND!
Turns out, they were under my refrigerator the whole time.
  
Argentina's Esperanza Base Reports That Antartica Has Reached It's Hottest Temperature EVER!
"Oh, my God! It's burning like the SUN!" the World Meteorological Organization says.
  
In China, Coronavirus Whistleblower, Dr. Li Wenliang, Has Died Of The Disease In A Wuhan Hospital!
"Who knew other symptoms of the fatal virus were bruising around the throat, neck fractures, and a lack of oxygen to the lungs?" a Chinese official said.
  
Esperanza Base, An Argentinian Research Station, Has Recorded Antartica's Hottest Temperature EVER!
Wait a minute... what's Argentina doing in Antartica?
  
Mitt Romney Sides With The Democrats And Votes President Trump GUILTY Of All Impeachment Charges!
"I'm a Mormon," he said, explaining his decision. "I'll believe anything."
  
Nancy Pelosi ACCUSES President Trump Of Looking "Sedated"!
"Why, no," she said, answering a reporter. "I DON'T own a mirror. Why do you ask?"
  
Eco-Scientists Have Determined That The Disappearance Of Bumblebees Is Due To The Hotter Temperatures Caused By Global Warming!
I've always wondered why I no long see the cute little critters when I'm spraying my flower garden with pesticides.
  
  
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment