Friday, February 14, 2020

The Week In Tweets: Special Valentine's Day Edition!

Fake News Reports!

The Usually Shy And Private Colin Kaepernick Will Soon Be Publishing His Memoir!
If I knew hating America would get me a book deal, I would have done it years ago.
  
Stanford Researchers Say Plastic-Eating Mealworms Are The Answer To Humanity's Waste Problem!
Those mealworms will eat anything.
In a related story, 'Mealworm" is my ex's nickname.
  
The World Health Organization Officially Changes The Names Of The Coronavirus To COVID-19!
"So now we can honestly says there have been NO deaths due to the Coronavirus," a Chinese spokesman gleefully announces.
  
This Just In!
The Russian Intercontinental Hypersonic Weapon Has Become OPERATIONAL!
Now they'll be able to interfere in our elections 27 times faster than the speed of sound.
  
Six Word Horror Story:
Cupid's arrow had a poison tip.
    
An Anonymous Bidder Bought Tupac Shakur's Prison I.D. For Thirty THOUSAND Dollars!
"Now, every day, I can look at it and say: 'What the heck was I thinking?'"
  
Six Word Horror Story:
I stole her heart.
Quite literally.

A Copy Of The 1868 Treaty Between The Two Great Nations Was Generously Donated To The Navajos By The United States!
"We're giving you this," a representative said, "because we're sure as hell not giving you anything else."
  
In An Interview With Telemundo, Presidential Wannabes Amy Klobuchar And Tom Steyer Did NOT Know The Name Of The President Of Mexico!
As a proud Latino American I would find that insulting to my intelligence, except...
I don't know his name either.
  
The New Mexico Supreme Court Is Considering Allowing Non-Lawyers To Provide Civil Legal Services To People Unable To Afford An Attorney!
A NON-lawyer?
Finally, a job my son-in-law is qualified for.
  
Jim Duchene
Fake News Chief Correspondent
  
  
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment