Thursday, October 27, 2022

Revenge of Six Word Horror Stories

 “This meat tastes funny. Where’s grandma?”

*********

The real monsters live next door.

*********

I have my father’s eyes.

Delicious.

*********

Grandpa was tough... and tasted awful.

*********

Why do these dates have legs?

*********

The zombies started with my eyes.

*********

His head hurt... and then exploded.

*********

And that man was Jeffrey Dahmer.

*********

“I’m dead? Sweet Jesus!” “Guess again.”

*********

Special Russian Invasion Edition:

   “I just got my draft notice.”

*********

Finally, he could pass for human.

*********

“Is that a gun?”

   BANG!

   “Yes.”

*********

“Why is the back door open?”

*********

“But mommy SAID she’d be back!”

*********

For Sale. Chainsaw. Only Used Once.

*********

#SixWordHorrorStory

#SixWordHorrorStories


Jim Duchene

Master Astrostologist

No comments:

Post a Comment