Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Donald Trump's Favorite Pick-Up Lines

1) "You know what would look good on you? ME!"
  
2) "Sure that pick-up line is old, but so am I."
 

3) "Scream all you want. I've had this room sound-proofed."
 
4) "It would cost a lot to make you 'disappear,' but it would be worth it."
 
5) "I'm going to f*ck you in ways you can never imagine. Turn me down, and I'll start with your credit."
 
6) "It's okay that you're a pig. I'll be thinking about Sarah Palin anyway."
 
7)  "Don't worry about my bodyguards. They get paid not to see."

 
8) "Yeah, well, I'M Donald Trump! How about YOU buy ME a drink?"
 

9) "You ever seen a solid-gold dildo?"
 

10) "Your mouth says 'no,' but your lips say 'I want a lollipop.'"

 
 
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment