Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hillary Clinton's Dream (Part One)

Doc Martens in the Sand
 
One night Hillary Clinton had a dream.
     She dreamt she was walking along the beach with God.
     Across the sky flashed scenes from her life. For each scene she noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One belonging to her and the other to the Lord.
    When the last scene of Hillary Clinton's life flashed before her, she looked back at the footprints. She noticed that many times along the path of her life there was only one set of footprints. She also noticed that this was at the lowest and saddest times of her life, like when she first heard the news about Monica Lewinski.
    This really bothered her and she questioned God about it.

     "Lord," she said, "You promised me that once I decided to follow You, You'd never leave me, but I have noticed that during the hardest times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why, when I needed you most, you would leave me. Why don't you like me, God? What have I done?"
    "Aw, you're okay, Hillary," the Lord replied, "but your husband!"

   
 
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment