Friday, May 14, 2021

The Week In Tweets: Special The Hallways Edition!

Hollywood: Two thousand people running to where lightning just struck.

**********

I don’t play the lottery.
Give me a million dollars and I’ll have a million dollars worth of problems.

**********

The dryer isn’t shrinking all my clothes.
The refrigerator is.

**********

When one door closes, another one opens, but it’s the hallways that’ll get’cha.

**********

Booze never broke my heart.

**********

I didn’t marry for money, but I’ll divorce for it.

**********

This pandemic has lasted so long, I even miss the people I hate.

**********

I wish I had saved my stimulus check so I could buy a tank of gas.


American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene

No comments:

Post a Comment