Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Week In Tweets: Special Master Strategist Edition!

Fake News Reports!
  
My ex ruined my life in every way possible.
Who knew she was such a perfectionist?
  
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev Has Submitted His Resignation To President Vladimir Putin!
"Please don't kill me," he begged, just before his neck snapped.
  
Last Week's CNN Democratic Debate Was a Complete And Utter Flop!
As soon as I saw Ricky Gervais wasn't the host, I turned it off.
    
Beyoncé Gifts Her Famous Friends With An Entire Wardrobe Of Ivy Park Clothes Because...
...well, you know how hard things are for the rich these days.
  
Scientists Warn That The Red Super-Giant Star Betelgeuse May Supernova SOON!
"Of course, by 'soon' we mean in a few hundred million years," they clarified, chuckling together in a huddle like a gaggle of naughty 1st graders.
  
Beyoncé Gifts Her Famous Friends With An Entire Wardrobe Of Ivy Park Clothes Because...
"It doesn't cost me shit!"
  
You're the most worthless person I've ever met.
Can I borrow five bucks?
  
What's the secret to my miracle weight loss?
I set the scale back five pounds.
  
Allies In The Media And On Capital Hill Confirm Adam Schiff Is All-In On Trump's Impeachment!
"This is for all the bullies who have given me wedgies my whole life," the pencil-necked geek said as Trump pulled the back of his underwear over his head.
  
America Wants To Know!
Why did Nancy Pelosi choose SEVEN Democrats as her Impeachment Managers?
"One for each dwarf," the master strategist explains.
  
Fake News Wonders!
What Was Written On Those Souvenir Impeachment Pens Nancy Pelosi Was Bribing Democrats With When She Signed President Trump's Articles Of Impeachment?
TRUMP 2020!
  
  
American Chimpanzee
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment